Sunday, September 6, 2009

What You Need To Get Started Online!

What You Need to Get Started Online!

IN order to get started with your Internet Marketing business, you need to have a credit card. A credit card will enable you to transact business in the Internet. What if I don’t have a credit card, can I still conduct business in the internet? Yes, you may. But you will still have to use a debit card. You may ask your local bank if they have a prepaid debit card. For instance, I, myself don’t have a credit card. I inquired with my local bank if I can use my debit card to transact over the Internet. They told me that I cannot use my savings debit card as it is restricted by the bank. I inquire further if they have other services wherein I can use to transact aside from the credit card. I really don’t want to use those plastic card as I will be tempted to use it in other things that I have to regret because of impulse buying. Luckily, the lady on the other line said that I can use their services of prepaid debit card. This can be use to transact business in the Internet, she said. She told me that I have to personally visit the bank to get one. Which I did. Now, I have a debit card for my savings account and another prepaid debit card that I use to transact over the Net. It is so convenient as when I run out of funds in my prepaid debit card I just call the bank to load it with a certain amount that can will be deducted in my savings account.

The lesson I learn is that you just have to ask you local bank of the services that will fit your needs. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment