Saturday, September 12, 2009

Information Overload!

Today, my mentor, Bob told me to avoid information overload.

Information overload is when you simply have too much to learn - so much that you feel overwhelmed, frustrated, and more confused than before you had help. There are so many choices nad options - an endless array of opportunities.

So, what will I do when I feel that way? (That's what I'm feeling now!) The first thing to do is calm down and take some pressures out off yourself. All of this information will not be going anywhere. It's going to be here tonight, next week, and a year from now.

Bob told me further to take one step at a time. Start with the one that interest you most. Start with something you can do. Like starting a blog. Get a blog guide and launch your blog.

You'll never know. It's the start of something big!

No comments:

Post a Comment