Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Be Patient ... Lots of Patience ....

Patience is a virtue as we all say.

When you are starting to build your online presence, either through your marketing efforts through Clickbank or through your blogs, like this one, you've got to have a lots of patience. It seems sometimes things are not the way you want it to be. I know, just like me, you want to earn that money FAST. But the reality is, there's no such thing as earning money that fast.

You've gotta learn how to earn it. I've started my online venture two weeks ago, but until now I don't have a single penny in my Clickbank or Paypal account. But I got excited everytime I logged to my accounts. I'm telling myself that I will not earn money just by logging in and out and sitting here in front of my computer. There must be a way.

I started to read articles about Google adwords. I started to research and seek assistance of those whom I will refer to as my new Net mentors. They started to manifest. I seek them. I find them. Every day is a learning experience for me and it's fun to learn new definitions like CPC (Cost per Click), CPM (Cost per Impression), and CTR (Clickthrough rate). We'll, they will not teach that in school. I wonder why? It is through your patience that you will learn.

I hope you are also patient will me in my quest with my Internet goldmine.

No comments:

Post a Comment