Monday, August 24, 2009

Some Pitfalls (on PayPal)

You will encounter problems along the way. But never give up!

I have encountered one while creating a PayPal account. I have no credit card to use that I can link to my Paypal account. I googled on how to link my savings account to my Paypal account. But the result I get is the one mentioning the US account. What if I don't live on the US. I'm on the other side of the globe?

There must be some way. And I found it. Once you are logged in to Paypal, click on the Profile tab. And under Profile is a pull down Add/Edit Bank Account. You will directed to the bank account details where you will be asked to enter your bank name, bank code (again use google for this one), and your account number. And viola! Click on CONTINUE and you have added your bank account to your PayPal account.

Next problem is how can I add funds to my Paypal account if I am not from the United States? I can't wait to figure it out.

See, I'm patient. But, I will let you know at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment