Friday, August 21, 2009

It Manifests!

It's my second day today on my way to being a millionaire. What do I chosoe to be my niche? I want to concentrate on creating internet riches - on how to creat money using the Internet. Being that on mind, I receive an email from Robert Allen, the author of 'One Minute Millionaire' and my virtual mentor, an email on how to make money on Internet - without spending.

It was a very helpful audio by Bob Gatchel entitled 'Your Internet Riches Made Easy'. See! It manifests. The things and the resources will just come to you. All I have to do is grab and take actions. And I will!

Hope you stay with me on my way to be an Enlightened Millionaire. I'll keep you posted!

If you want to find out more about Bob Gatchel, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment